Today I though that I could show one of my favorite recipes, I’ve learned from Hello Fresh (a lovely Company that I will write about another day). The Recipe is vegetarian and delicious! So, let’s get started …
- Plus 2 (tea spoon) of Mustard and Soy Sauce;
- 1 Vegetable Stock;
- 1 (tea spoon) Mixed Herbs;
- Tomato Purée (as much as you like);
- 200g Spinach;
- 30g Butter;
- 200ml Water;
- 30g Cheddar Cheese.
How to do:
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Peel and chop the garlic. Peel the onion, and chop into small cubes. Cut the top and bottom off the carrot, then peel and chop into cubes.
1.2 Remove the core from the red pepper and chop into cube too. Roughly chop the Mushrooms. Drain and rise the lentils. Chop the parsley leaves and slice the potatoes as thin as you can.
2. Heat a splash of oil (in my case I used coconut oil because is healthier then normal oils) into a pan over a medium heat.
2.2 Add your garlic and onion and fry gently for 3 minutes until slightly soft. Add the carrot, pepper and mushroom, along with salt and black pepper (as much as you like), and fry for 4 minutes more.
3. Next, add the lentils and the herbs into the pan and stir well. Pour in the water along with the vegetable stock. Add the tomato purée, soy sauce, mustard, spinach, and half of the parsley. Stir together, and cover with a lid letting simmer for 1 minute.
4. Taste it, to see if needs more salt or black pepper. Transfer the lentil mixture from the pan into a large ovenproof dish. Layer the potato slices over the top, dot the potato with butter,and season it with a few grinds of black pepper, and place at the oven for 20 minutes.
5. After the 20 min scatter the cheese over the hotpot and put back in the oven for 5 more min, or until the cheese has melted.
6. Serve in a large bowl and garnish with the remaining parsley.
I hope you guys enjoy this lovely food as much as I did! ♥ Try to do it and come to tell me after 🙂